Sears Davies Designers is an established, full-service creative design consultancy with a wide variety of clients, ranging from blue chip global brands to charities and aspiring entrepreneurs. We provide unique, creative solutions for the legal sector, real estate markets and for corporate & professional organisations.
Corporate identity, web design & build, branding and print design are what we do best, so if you're looking to join a team of passionate design-led professionals then we want to hear from you ASAP!
What we’re looking for from you...
- You will have been working as a Front-End Developer for at least 5 years
- Extensive experience working as a Senior Front End Developer developing scalable web-based interfaces
- A thorough understanding of code standards, compliance for accessibility, and device profiles
- A proven ability to work with back-end content management systems (ExpressionEngine)
- A passion for creativity - you’ll love working in a creative environment
- A people-person with a passion for mentoring others and empowering them to deliver the best work possible
- Someone who keeps themselves up-to-date with the latest development best practices
Skills you’ll have...
- Extensive ExpressionEngine back-end development experience.
- Extensive experience working with common hosting platforms such as AWS, LAMP VPS, Plesk & cPanel, DNS administration
- HTML5 and CSS3 development skills and familiarity with CSS pre-processors (SASS)
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice and familiar with ESP services (Campaign Monitor)
- A good understanding of web application security and secure development principles
- Experience working with Git/GitHub for source control
- Extensive hands-on experience using creative tools, including, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Capable of jumping in to help solve complex problems with hands-on development
- The ability to solve problems, strong time management, organisational skills, meeting tight deadlines, as well as multi-tasking effectively
- Basic understanding of SEO best practice
This exciting opportunity will suit someone who wants to work in an established creative environment with like-minded individuals.
If you think you fit the bill, please forward a covering letter, your CV and salary expectations, together with a link to your online portfolio and links to any other relevant work you may have to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES