Sears Davies Designers is an established, full-service creative design consultancy with a wide variety of clients, ranging from blue-chip global brands to charities and aspiring entrepreneurs. We provide unique, creative solutions for the legal sector, real estate markets and corporate & professional organisations.
Corporate identity, web design & build, branding and print design are what we do best, so if you're looking to join a team of passionate design-led professionals then we want to hear from you ASAP!
- Designing, building and delivering responsive, scalable web-based interfaces
- Experience developing complex content managed websites using Expression Engine
- Designing, building and delivering HTML email campaigns + experience with Email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Thorough understanding of code standards, design trends, page optimisation, compliance for accessibility and device profiles
- Experience working with server and database administration in a LAMP environment using platforms such as WHM, Plesk, cPanel and phpMyAdmin
- Experience working with domain registration and configuration - updating DNS records etc.
- Experience in information architecture, UI, and UX design
- Ability to produce highly finished designs based on basic instruction and wireframes
- Extensive hands-on experience using creative tools, including, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Identity design including name generation, logo design, and typographic treatment
- Producing timelines, costings, and budgets for web projects
- Providing support and training to clients on the administration and maintenance of their websites
- Supporting Directors with digital expertise during client meetings
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently in a high-pressure studio environment, deliver results and meet deadlines
- Ability to confidently partake and direct client meetings, either in person or via telephone/video call
- Capable of complex problem solving via hands-on development
- Skilled in web-based animation using jQuery and native CSS animations
- Experience with using Module Bundlers and Task Runners such as NPM and Webpack via the command line
- Experience in front-end development workflows, most notably CSS preprocessors such as SASS
- Working knowledge of other web-based programming languages, systems, and frameworks - for instance, SQL and PHP
- Experience of version control using Git
- Competent at creating and editing video content for the web with After Effects and Premiere
- Design for print including corporate identities brochures, stationery, literature, and signage
- Preparing and retouching images for a variety of applications
This exciting opportunity will suit someone who wants to work in an established creative environment with like-minded individuals.
If you think you fit the bill, please forward a covering letter, your CV and salary expectations, together with a link to your online portfolio and links to any other relevant work you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES